Do you consider yourself an EAU-Guidelines expert? Show off your skills at the first EAU Guidelines Cup set to take place in the upcoming EAU Annual Congress in Copenhagen. You could be named champion!
What is the EAU Guidelines Cup?
The EAU Guidelines Cup is a new competition which will determine who among the EAU members knows the EAU Guidelines the best.
The Cup will consist of three rounds. The first and second rounds will take place online and questions will be multiple-choice questions. The top three participants from the second round will compete during the live finale on YUORDay18 on 17 March 2018.
How to participate
Here’s how you can join the Guidelines Cup in 3 easy steps:
- Check your inbox in the second week of January 2018 for the invitation to join.
- Click on the link to participate in the online quiz.
- Answer the questions as fast as you can. You will receive immediate feedback on how many answers you got correct.
You can enter the first round until 31 January.
If you are one of the top scorers of the first round, you will receive an invitation to participate in the second round. Let the games begin!
The three best participants of the second online round will be invited to compete for the title of the Guidelines Cup champion on stage during YUORday. The one with the most right answers and the quickest responses will be crowned as the winner.
The audience can also join by competing anonymously using voting pads.
Prizes to win
The third-place winner and the audience member with the highest score will receive full one-year access to over 60,000 items of a quality scientific content via UROsource, the largest knowledge base in the field of urology.
The prize for second place is the four-volume set of Campbell-Walsh Urology (11th edition). This series features 22 new chapters with an increased focus on robotic surgery and image-guided diagnostics. Easy online access to 130 video clips is also included.
The champion of the EAU Guidelines Cup will have the privilege to choose from a selection of comprehensive masterclasses organised by the European School of Urology. The masterclasses include the following:
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Operative management of Benign Prostatic Obstruction
- ESU-ESFFU Masterclass on Female and Functional Reconstructive Urology
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Lasers in Urology
- ESU-ESOU Masterclass on Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- ESU-Weill Cornell Masterclass in General Urology
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Urolithiasis
You could be the first-ever EAU Guidelines Cup champion. Are you up to the challenge?