The EAU congress provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological innovation as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Urologists and affiliated professionals attending the EAU Congress will be able to:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of urology and its sub-specialties
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on-training and courses
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the EAU exhibition
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
Benefit from the early fee rate!
|Make your plans and book before 15 January 2018 to benefit from the discounted early registration fee!